Wednesday 3 October 2012

Vodafone Pocket Wi-Fi Pro: Better Performance Than Expected

Images from: http://www.vodafone.com.au/personal/wireless-internet/mobile-broadband/wireless-modems/pocket-wifi
I have to admit that I was skeptical prior to purchase but due to my budget, I had to use Vodafone. This little gadget is easy to set up and the Wi-Fi speed has been pretty decent and stable.

The Vodafone Pocket Wi-fi Pro is a small Wi-Fi hotspot device that is capable of connecting up to 5 devices with wireless internet simultaneously. The device's LCD display shows signal strength, battery life, the amount of data used, network status, unread messages, roaming indicator and how many devices are currently connected to the unit.

Overall the Vodafone Pocket Wi-Fi Pro was a handy little device that functioned well for me. Though, it should be noted that experiences would vary depending on the network coverage. Fortunately, I reside in a reasonable well-covered Vodafone area so I have managed to receive great speeds.

However, always make sure that you have adequate coverage from any specific provider before making purchasing decisions. If you live in a well-covered Vodafone area and are after an easy solution for providing 3G to multiple devices, then considering something like the Vodafone Pocket Wi-Fi Pro may be an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment